Friday, February 26, 2010

Welcome

Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog photoprentice. I have decided to dabble in the world of blogging. I must admit that I was first inspired to create my own blog after seeing the movie Julie and Julia. I liked how Julie created her own personal cooking challenge since her day job was not stimulating enough for her. Similar to Julie, I want to start my own challenge. In my quest to enhance my photography skills, I want to push myself to practice on a consistent basis. Like my dad always said, "Practice makes perfect." So my goal is to start taking my Nikon D5000 (aka Mimi) out with me everywhere I go and post new pictures on my blog. I think I will start off with a pictures of the week and then graduate to pictures of the day. So wish me luck and hopefully you enjoy the moments I capture in my photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment