Saturday, March 20, 2010

Concert on the Cliff

I went to the Alicia Keys concert last night in the Prudential Center last night in Newark. Unfortunately my seats were probably in the worst spot possible. I was at the very top AND on the side of the stage. Plus the stadium had this vertical drop going on, so it felt like we were sitting on a side of a cliff:


However, we still enjoyed ourselves. I mean it is Alicia and the girl can sing. She played several songs from her new album, "Wait Til You See My Smile" and "Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart", while also belting out oldies but goodies like "I Need You", "Diary" and "Fallin"

Of course I couldn't bring Mimi with me, but I still tried to capture the moment with my faithful point and shoot. Alicia is probably the size of a raisin, but i thought that the shots at least captured the vibe of the concert.




1 comment:

  1. I told people we had backstage tickets, but up the cliff backstage! It was a fun evening with great company! :D

    ReplyDelete