Sunday, April 18, 2010

Beach on the Brain

I cannot stop thinking about the beach and warm weather!! I am leaving for Puerto Rico this Friday for vacation and cannot wait. I am counting down the days. I am ready for some sun and fun!! I dug up some old beach pictures I've taken in honor of my trip. Not that many beach shots (actually these are the only ones I have and they are really of the sunset, not specifically the beach), so I will have to take advantage of my vacation time and get some good ones. I have been reading up in some of my photography books for tips on shooting beaches and vacation shots. So hopefully I will get some good ones for you all. And hopefully I will be able to upload and blog while I am out there. Make sure I keep everyone posted on my adventures :)



No comments:

Post a Comment