Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Puerto Rico

Just got back from my vacation in PR and it was fabulous! I wanted to update my blog while I was there, but unfortunately the wifi was NOT free in the hotel :( So I didn't feel like spending 10.99 per hour for the internet. Anyways it was my first time visiting PR and I fell in love. Such a beautiful country and tons of opportunity to snap photos..and of course I had Mimi in tow.

The first place I visited was old San Juan and it reminded me of the streets of Madrid. All of the streets were cobble stone and narrow with colorful buildings. Plus the entire area is enclosed by the forts walls (well partially, some of the old walls have fallen down). Here are just a few of the many photos I snapped while roaming the streets.






No comments:

Post a Comment