Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Girls Best Friend

Dogs ARE a girls best friend..and the ultimate New York accessory. Unfortunately I don't have one to call my own (just yet), but one day. I can't handle being a single mom, I need a partner and crime to help raise one :)

In the meantime I obsess over every dog I pass on the street. I am constantly pointing out various breeds to family and friends, gushing over their wagging tails or waddling walk. I'm sure it is irritating, but I can't help it: I LOVE dogs.

While I was visiting my cousin this past winter, I took the opportunity to snap some photos of her adorable dog Jada on the beach.



There was also this Beagle that I couldn't help but capture. He was obsessed with his orange ball....it was like my buddy and me.



No comments:

Post a Comment